All annuities have three primary advantages: Tax Deferral, Avoidance of Probate, and a Guaranteed Income (optional) for a fixed period of time, or income for life. In addition, many annuities share common benefits such as:
- Tax-free transfers among annuity investment types
- Competitive interest rates compared to other investments that have similar risk
- Stock-market linked gains without the downside risk
- Unlike other tax-deferred investment accounts, annuities do not have an annual contribution limit
- Annuities can be idea for estate planning since proceeds from annuities can pass directly to your beneficiaries without the delay, expense, and publicity of probate in most states
- Flexibility... There are several different types of annuities that can meet the unique and diverse financial goals of many investors. Many annuities have flexible withdrawal options during the distribution period
Annuities are a great place for some of your money. Not all of your money! It's time to make market losses go away for part of your portfolio.